Early Bird Promotion Ends on 6 JANUARY 2023
FIRST DELIVERY: 10 JANUARY 2023 (WHILE STOCKS LAST!)
Abalone (6nos), Japanese Scallops & Conpoy, Fish Maw, Dried Oyster, Sea Cucumber and Prawns, Shiitake Mushroom, Smoked Duck, Fried Lotus Root, Fried Yam, White Radish, White Fungus, Tianjin Cabbage, Fatt Choy, Roasted Chicken.
Main Protein: Smoked Duck and Roasted Chicken
Recommended Preparation Method for DIY:
1. Thaw overnight.
2. Cut Tianjin cabbage and White Fungus into 4-5 cm pieces and lay them out at the bottom of the pot-of-choice.
3. Lay in Smoked Duck, Roasted Chicken, Fried Yam, followed by Shitake Mushrooms, Sea Cucumber, Fried Lotus Root, Fish Maw and White Radish.
4. Lay in Abalone, Japanese Scallops and Conpoy (dried scallops) on top-most layer.
5. Pour Pencai Sauce into the claypot until the pot is just about full.
6. Cover lid and simmer on low (60 to 90 degrees/140 to 194 Fahrenheit) for 30 minutes. Let it sit for another 30 minutes and then add the remaining Pencai Sauce.
7. 10 minutes before serving, lay in the prawns, cover lid. Simmer on low heat.
8. Garnish according to your preference.
9. Dish is ready to be served!
FULLY DEFROST IN FRIDGE AND REMOVE OUTER PACKAGING BEFORE REHEATING.
DELIVERED FROZEN. FOR OPTIMAL TASTE, CONSUME IMMEDIATELY AFTER HEATING.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Keep Frozen. Once thawed, consume within 5 days. Thawing the night before is strongly recommended. Once thawed, do not refreeze.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.