PRIVACY DATA PROTECTION-POLICY
JR Foods Pte. Ltd. respects the privacy of all our customers and business contacts, and is committed to safeguard the personal information you provide to us.
Please read the following policy to understand what personal data is collected, and for what purposes it is used.
By providing your personal data to us, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure as described in this policy.
Type of Personal Data We Collect
We request information from you in several ways such as through our websites, forms, surveys, and/or other channels that may be used to personally identify you,
including but not limited to:
- Your personal information such as your name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number, date of birth, marital status, gender;
- Your contact information such as postal addresses, email addresses, telephone and fax numbers;
- Your billing information, including name of the credit/debit cardholder, credit/debit card number, security code and expiry date.
Purposes for which the Personal Data is Collected, Used and Disclosed
We may use the personal data you provided for one or more of the following purposes:
- To process and administer your membership if any with us;
- For the supply of any goods and/or services which we may offer to you or you may require from us;
- For your use of the online services at any of our websites and/or through other digital or telecommunication channels;
- For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the goods and/or services that may be supplied to you;
- To contact you regarding your enquiries and/or feedback;
- For the conduct of statistical studies and analysis by us or on our behalf;
- To administer contests and lucky draws conducted by us or on our behalf;
- To send news and events updates, and/or marketing campaigns in relation to the goods and/or services that we and/or our business partners provide,
or on our behalf. You may unsubscribe from this service at any time;
- To facilitate payment for goods and/or services provided by us or our subsidiaries, and/or a third party on our behalf including verification of
credit card details with third parties and using the personal data you provide to conduct matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent
transactions (maintained by us or third parties);
- To disclose to a third party to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders, directions or requests from any court, authority or government body
of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside Singapore;
- To help us improve our services to you
Withdrawal of Consent
If you no longer wish to receive marketing messages from us via voice call, text and/or fax messages, you may request to withdraw your consent by sending us an email at
"Cookies" are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual's hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies allow the website to remember
your online experience. For example, we track the total number of visitors to our Sites on an anonymous aggregate basis. We may also employ cookies so that
we remember you when you return to the Site, to keep track of the items in your shopping cart if you purchase merchandise online, to administer certain
contests and sweepstakes and to help customise your web experience. We may associate personal information with a cookie file in those instances.
Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie.
Click on the "Help" section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage
of all the features of relevant Chef in Box Online Services.
Changes to our Privacy and Data Protection Policy
From time to time, it may be necessary for us to change this Privacy and Data Protection Policy. If we change our policy, we will post the revised
version here, so we suggest that you check here periodically for the most up-to-date version of our policy. Rest assured, however, that any changes will not be retroactively applied and will not alter how we handle previously collected information.