OpsRoofUp Bundle Set
Main Protein: Various
In conjunction with #OpsRoofUp, Chef-in-Box presents OpsRoofUp Bundle Set to have you covered for 4 days' worth of meals! 10% of proceeds will be channeled to #OpsRoofUp c/o Character & Leadership Academy Limited, in support of providing meals and shelter to those in need.
Contains the following items:
- CIB Seafood Horfun
- CIB Curry Chicken with Rice
- CIB Nasi Lemak Bagus
- CIB Chicken Ham Penne with Cream Sauce
- CIB Chicken Bolognese with Spaghetti
- CIB World Chef Series Chicken Korma with Tomato Rice
- CIB World Chef Series Soy Chicken with Glass Noodles
- CIB World Chef Series Stir-fried Basil Chicken with Green Curry Fried Rice
- 3 bowls of Lemongrass Jelly
- 3 bowls of Herbal Jelly
- 2 bowls of Almond Paste
- Cooler Bag
*Please note that in the case of any item being unavailable, we will replace with item of the same price range without prior notice*
For Chef-in-Box Bentos,
The following serves as a guide as most microwave ovens vary. Remove sleeve. Pierce film, Cook on high for 5-6 minutes. If thawed, cook on high for 2-3 minutes.
Preheat oven to 200°C. Remove sleeve and film. Dish frozen food onto oven safe plate and bake for 30 minutes. If thawed, bake for 10 minutes.
- Microwave for 10-13min
- Steam for 25-35min
- Boil for 30-45min
FULLY DEFROST IN FRIDGE AND REMOVE OUTER PACKAGING BEFORE REHEATING.
DELIVERED FROZEN. FOR OPTIMAL TASTE, CONSUME IMMEDIATELY AFTER HEATING.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Keep Frozen. Once thawed, consume within 5 days. Thawing the night before is strongly recommended. Once thawed, do not refreeze